It’s an easy way to sort through my stack, separating Marvel and DC with gusto. Knowing with company is advertising on the back of which company’s comics.
Except today, for the first time that I can recall at least, Bioshock Infinite is advertising on the back of both Marvel and DC Comics across the whole line. When was the last time? Twenty years ago or somesuch?
It feels against the natural order of things.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017