It’s an easy way to sort through my stack, separating Marvel and DC with gusto. Knowing with company is advertising on the back of which company’s comics.
Except today, for the first time that I can recall at least, Bioshock Infinite is advertising on the back of both Marvel and DC Comics across the whole line. When was the last time? Twenty years ago or somesuch?
It feels against the natural order of things.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017