It’s an easy way to sort through my stack, separating Marvel and DC with gusto. Knowing with company is advertising on the back of which company’s comics.
Except today, for the first time that I can recall at least, Bioshock Infinite is advertising on the back of both Marvel and DC Comics across the whole line. When was the last time? Twenty years ago or somesuch?
It feels against the natural order of things.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018