It’s an easy way to sort through my stack, separating Marvel and DC with gusto. Knowing with company is advertising on the back of which company’s comics.
Except today, for the first time that I can recall at least, Bioshock Infinite is advertising on the back of both Marvel and DC Comics across the whole line. When was the last time? Twenty years ago or somesuch?
It feels against the natural order of things.
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017