So what do we know about Ezekiel, the hyped-up soon-to-be-fan-favourite character in The Walking Dead, following on from Michonne, The Governor, Abraham and Negan? Let’s crack open the new Walking Dead and see…
2. He has knights. Armour, on horseback, the whole works. And no one following them around with half coconuts.
3. He has a staff with an eagle on it. And isn’t afraid of striking with it to make a point.
4. He abhors violence.
5. There must be something else…
Oh yes, that’s right. He’s got a tiger.
6. Basically, Ezekiel is a bit of a smug bastard.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017