So what do we know about Ezekiel, the hyped-up soon-to-be-fan-favourite character in The Walking Dead, following on from Michonne, The Governor, Abraham and Negan? Let’s crack open the new Walking Dead and see…
2. He has knights. Armour, on horseback, the whole works. And no one following them around with half coconuts.
3. He has a staff with an eagle on it. And isn’t afraid of striking with it to make a point.
4. He abhors violence.
5. There must be something else…
Oh yes, that’s right. He’s got a tiger.
6. Basically, Ezekiel is a bit of a smug bastard.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017