So what do we know about Ezekiel, the hyped-up soon-to-be-fan-favourite character in The Walking Dead, following on from Michonne, The Governor, Abraham and Negan? Let’s crack open the new Walking Dead and see…
2. He has knights. Armour, on horseback, the whole works. And no one following them around with half coconuts.
3. He has a staff with an eagle on it. And isn’t afraid of striking with it to make a point.
4. He abhors violence.
5. There must be something else…
Oh yes, that’s right. He’s got a tiger.
6. Basically, Ezekiel is a bit of a smug bastard.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017