So what do we know about Ezekiel, the hyped-up soon-to-be-fan-favourite character in The Walking Dead, following on from Michonne, The Governor, Abraham and Negan? Let’s crack open the new Walking Dead and see…
2. He has knights. Armour, on horseback, the whole works. And no one following them around with half coconuts.
3. He has a staff with an eagle on it. And isn’t afraid of striking with it to make a point.
4. He abhors violence.
5. There must be something else…
Oh yes, that’s right. He’s got a tiger.
6. Basically, Ezekiel is a bit of a smug bastard.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018