This was the preview art shown last year for Age Of Ultron, drawn by Bryan Hitch. Which caused so much fuss by having Rom in the middle. Could this mean that the whole ownership/licensing situation had been sorted out and that the original Rom was to rejoin the Marvel Universe?
No. In the published version, out today, Rom has been renamed Ikon, another less trademarked Space Knight. It’s not the only change however, one of the double Deadpool has been changed to Valkyrie, Patriot is now Miss America and Parker/Octavius is now Spider-Man/Octavius…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017