This was the preview art shown last year for Age Of Ultron, drawn by Bryan Hitch. Which caused so much fuss by having Rom in the middle. Could this mean that the whole ownership/licensing situation had been sorted out and that the original Rom was to rejoin the Marvel Universe?
No. In the published version, out today, Rom has been renamed Ikon, another less trademarked Space Knight. It’s not the only change however, one of the double Deadpool has been changed to Valkyrie, Patriot is now Miss America and Parker/Octavius is now Spider-Man/Octavius…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018