Taylor also chats with Jeremy about his work, his inspiration, and what it’s like to break into the industry from a practical perspective. If you’ve ever wondered how it’s done then there’s no better way to hear it than from someone who’s actually doing it.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
And you can check out Steve Rude’s Kickstarter project, as mentioned in this episode, right here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/steverude/2013-steve-rude-the-dude-sketchbook
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017