Taylor also chats with Jeremy about his work, his inspiration, and what it’s like to break into the industry from a practical perspective. If you’ve ever wondered how it’s done then there’s no better way to hear it than from someone who’s actually doing it.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
And you can check out Steve Rude’s Kickstarter project, as mentioned in this episode, right here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/steverude/2013-steve-rude-the-dude-sketchbook
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018