Taylor also chats with Jeremy about his work, his inspiration, and what it’s like to break into the industry from a practical perspective. If you’ve ever wondered how it’s done then there’s no better way to hear it than from someone who’s actually doing it.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
And you can check out Steve Rude’s Kickstarter project, as mentioned in this episode, right here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/steverude/2013-steve-rude-the-dude-sketchbook
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017