Taylor also chats with Jeremy about his work, his inspiration, and what it’s like to break into the industry from a practical perspective. If you’ve ever wondered how it’s done then there’s no better way to hear it than from someone who’s actually doing it.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
And you can check out Steve Rude’s Kickstarter project, as mentioned in this episode, right here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/steverude/2013-steve-rude-the-dude-sketchbook
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017