I still think an event like C-Day is a horrible idea if you want longterm sales as a #comics retailer. You want KIDS to see CROSSED?
— Vincent Pavey (@LimeyOtoko) March 12, 2013
Vincent will definitely not approve of this display from Beach Ball Comics.
Or go to Travelling Man.
— Travelling Man (@TravellingManUK) March 13, 2013
Yes, C-Day is upon us, the time when all wrong-minded comic stores dress up as bloody gore-filled, their face marked with a red cross, which bears an uncanny resemblance to the face masked worn by England football supporters.
@avatarpress interesting. New Pope elected on C-Day. Coincidence?
— J.Thaddeus Valliere (@slugggworth100) March 13, 2013
Probably. Here’s more from inside Beach Ball Comics.
@crossedcomic c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day!
— Jeremy Miller (@Gerrrmmm) March 13, 2013
You can find more stores participating in C-Day, with the launch of Garth Ennis’ new Crossed arc, free masks and stuff, right here. Do let us know what you bring back. Or, indeed, whom.
Also: it’s ONLY BLOODY C-DAY. #CROSSED
— Si Spurrier (@sispurrier) March 13, 2013
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017