I still think an event like C-Day is a horrible idea if you want longterm sales as a #comics retailer. You want KIDS to see CROSSED?
— Vincent Pavey (@LimeyOtoko) March 12, 2013
Vincent will definitely not approve of this display from Beach Ball Comics.
Or go to Travelling Man.
— Travelling Man (@TravellingManUK) March 13, 2013
Yes, C-Day is upon us, the time when all wrong-minded comic stores dress up as bloody gore-filled, their face marked with a red cross, which bears an uncanny resemblance to the face masked worn by England football supporters.
@avatarpress interesting. New Pope elected on C-Day. Coincidence?
— J.Thaddeus Valliere (@slugggworth100) March 13, 2013
Probably. Here’s more from inside Beach Ball Comics.
@crossedcomic c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day! c-day!
— Jeremy Miller (@Gerrrmmm) March 13, 2013
You can find more stores participating in C-Day, with the launch of Garth Ennis’ new Crossed arc, free masks and stuff, right here. Do let us know what you bring back. Or, indeed, whom.
Also: it’s ONLY BLOODY C-DAY. #CROSSED
— Si Spurrier (@sispurrier) March 13, 2013
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017