Marvel’s squivalent, Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark stayed fixed on Broadway, It too had mixed reviews. And a fair few injuries.
Well now Marvel is hitting the road with a new show. Created by Feld Entertainment (Ringling Bros, Barnum & Bailey, Disney on Ice), this will be a live arena show bringing Marvel characters to life next year, with a production bug=dget expected around ten million dollars.
, is announcing a partnership Wednesday with Marvel Entertainment to produce a live arena show featuring the Marvel universe of characters. The demographic is expected to be children older than those who go to the Disney shows, as well as comic book fans and families.
“You always have those questions – how are you going to keep it from being goofy, or silly, or unbelievable?” Quesada said. But the level of showmanship in Feld Entertainment’s other shows made an impression.
“They’re already doing feats that are superhuman to begin with,” Quesada said of the performers that Feld Entertainment recruits for its circus and other shows.
So.. who wants to audition to be Paste Pot Pete? After all they have a whole universe of characters to choose from.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017