Marvel’s squivalent, Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark stayed fixed on Broadway, It too had mixed reviews. And a fair few injuries.
Well now Marvel is hitting the road with a new show. Created by Feld Entertainment (Ringling Bros, Barnum & Bailey, Disney on Ice), this will be a live arena show bringing Marvel characters to life next year, with a production bug=dget expected around ten million dollars.
, is announcing a partnership Wednesday with Marvel Entertainment to produce a live arena show featuring the Marvel universe of characters. The demographic is expected to be children older than those who go to the Disney shows, as well as comic book fans and families.
“You always have those questions – how are you going to keep it from being goofy, or silly, or unbelievable?” Quesada said. But the level of showmanship in Feld Entertainment’s other shows made an impression.
“They’re already doing feats that are superhuman to begin with,” Quesada said of the performers that Feld Entertainment recruits for its circus and other shows.
So.. who wants to audition to be Paste Pot Pete? After all they have a whole universe of characters to choose from.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018