Marvel’s squivalent, Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark stayed fixed on Broadway, It too had mixed reviews. And a fair few injuries.
Well now Marvel is hitting the road with a new show. Created by Feld Entertainment (Ringling Bros, Barnum & Bailey, Disney on Ice), this will be a live arena show bringing Marvel characters to life next year, with a production bug=dget expected around ten million dollars.
, is announcing a partnership Wednesday with Marvel Entertainment to produce a live arena show featuring the Marvel universe of characters. The demographic is expected to be children older than those who go to the Disney shows, as well as comic book fans and families.
“You always have those questions – how are you going to keep it from being goofy, or silly, or unbelievable?” Quesada said. But the level of showmanship in Feld Entertainment’s other shows made an impression.
“They’re already doing feats that are superhuman to begin with,” Quesada said of the performers that Feld Entertainment recruits for its circus and other shows.
So.. who wants to audition to be Paste Pot Pete? After all they have a whole universe of characters to choose from.
- Doctor Who Comics In April, From Titan Comics, Leads With A Ghost Spinoff From The Christmas Special - January 20, 2017
- Comic Folk React To… The Inauguration Of President Trump - January 20, 2017
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017