With Iron Man, Thor, Oz and Lone Ranger, Disney seem to be on track for an absolute gold mine of riches at the box office this year. How many of those films will actually deliver for us, the audience, as well as the Mouse’s shareholders, though?
Lone Ranger seems to be trickiest proposition. This trailer certainly doesn’t give me any better idea if this is going to work or not. I’m not really a huge Gore Verbinski fan either, truth be told…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIjqloLy1hc
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014