Steven Sterlacchini‘s Judge Dredd fan film Judge Minty is going to be made available online in May, finally bringing The Law to the lawless masses after a number of convention and special screenings.
Amongst the cast of Minty is one Stephen Longdon, filling in a couple of smaller roles, and to commemorate his involvement, he commissioned beloved Dredd artist Cliff Robinson to draw the following, interpreting the lead figure of Judge Minty, some of the supporting characters and a couple of key images from the film. I guess it’s lightly spoilery, but only lightly.
The filmmakers – they call themselves Team Minty – have a readymade statement that explains their films relationship with official Dredd material. Here it is:
Judge Minty is a NOT FOR PROFIT fan film, shown with the kind permission of 2000 AD and Rebellion Judge Dredd® is a registered trademark, © Rebellion A/S®, All rights reserved. Judge Dredd is the Creation of John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra.
More on Minty soon…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014