And all four have sold out at distributor level ahead of going on sale as retailers increase their orders across the board. As a result, they are all going to second print – third print in Batman Inc’s case – and will join Detective Comics #18 and World’s Finest #10 from last week.
Expect recoloured covers, and plenty more second prints for a whole host of Batbook titles.
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017