And all four have sold out at distributor level ahead of going on sale as retailers increase their orders across the board. As a result, they are all going to second print – third print in Batman Inc’s case – and will join Detective Comics #18 and World’s Finest #10 from last week.
Expect recoloured covers, and plenty more second prints for a whole host of Batbook titles.
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018