And all four have sold out at distributor level ahead of going on sale as retailers increase their orders across the board. As a result, they are all going to second print – third print in Batman Inc’s case – and will join Detective Comics #18 and World’s Finest #10 from last week.
Expect recoloured covers, and plenty more second prints for a whole host of Batbook titles.
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017