And all four have sold out at distributor level ahead of going on sale as retailers increase their orders across the board. As a result, they are all going to second print – third print in Batman Inc’s case – and will join Detective Comics #18 and World’s Finest #10 from last week.
Expect recoloured covers, and plenty more second prints for a whole host of Batbook titles.
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Make Another Visit To Today’s Clone Conspiracy#4? (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- Now It’s Time For Justice League Vs Suicide Squad To Make A DC Watchmen Reference (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics Full (Ish) April 2017 Solicitations – Why Wait Till Next Week? - January 18, 2017
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017