While tickets for Iron Man 3 aren’t yet on sale Stateside, where the film will be released on May 3, I have spotted a sign in my local Vue, here in Oxford, England encouraging me to book now.
For the BFI IMAX, you can book through Odeon. They have several other IMAX screens too.
Now, these screenings could well prove very popular… it’s hard to tell how well they’ll seel. But if you want to be sure, then I guess you might want to make a booking soon.
Cineworld, incidentally, don’t seem to have any midnight screenings on the docket… yet.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014