Chris Bachalo was to have drawn the first four issues of the Marvel NOW Uncanny X-Men relaunch, with Frazer Irving hopping on (at least) issues 5, 6 and 7, with Bachalo’s returning after that.
But now it appears that Chris will be taking leave from the book after issue 3, and Kris Anka, better known for his Marvel covers, will be drawing that issue. Or at least some of that issue. More when… we know more. Or less.
UPDATE: More. Kris says that he’s involved in the issue but it seems not the whole issue. So expect a whole lot of Chris still…
UPDATE: CBR have confirmed that Diamond, or Mervel, erred. It’s all Bachalo…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017