Chris Bachalo was to have drawn the first four issues of the Marvel NOW Uncanny X-Men relaunch, with Frazer Irving hopping on (at least) issues 5, 6 and 7, with Bachalo’s returning after that.
But now it appears that Chris will be taking leave from the book after issue 3, and Kris Anka, better known for his Marvel covers, will be drawing that issue. Or at least some of that issue. More when… we know more. Or less.
UPDATE: More. Kris says that he’s involved in the issue but it seems not the whole issue. So expect a whole lot of Chris still…
UPDATE: CBR have confirmed that Diamond, or Mervel, erred. It’s all Bachalo…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018