Chris Bachalo was to have drawn the first four issues of the Marvel NOW Uncanny X-Men relaunch, with Frazer Irving hopping on (at least) issues 5, 6 and 7, with Bachalo’s returning after that.
But now it appears that Chris will be taking leave from the book after issue 3, and Kris Anka, better known for his Marvel covers, will be drawing that issue. Or at least some of that issue. More when… we know more. Or less.
UPDATE: More. Kris says that he’s involved in the issue but it seems not the whole issue. So expect a whole lot of Chris still…
UPDATE: CBR have confirmed that Diamond, or Mervel, erred. It’s all Bachalo…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017