Chris Bachalo was to have drawn the first four issues of the Marvel NOW Uncanny X-Men relaunch, with Frazer Irving hopping on (at least) issues 5, 6 and 7, with Bachalo’s returning after that.
But now it appears that Chris will be taking leave from the book after issue 3, and Kris Anka, better known for his Marvel covers, will be drawing that issue. Or at least some of that issue. More when… we know more. Or less.
UPDATE: More. Kris says that he’s involved in the issue but it seems not the whole issue. So expect a whole lot of Chris still…
UPDATE: CBR have confirmed that Diamond, or Mervel, erred. It’s all Bachalo…
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017