Below is a photograph of a page of notes made by Stanley Kubrick.
This image doesn’t just show a list of possible alternative titles for Dr. Strangelove – Or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb, it suggests something of Kubrick’s processes. Words are crossed out, others are underlined and there’s some difference in emphasis. There’s also a… half rolled up portable projector screen on a ski? Some sort of doodle, anyhow.
Also, note: he had the Main Title – Or Perhaps This Longer Subtitle format in mind before he even knew what he was going to fill it with.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014