There is no news as to whether or not Shannon will be fully suited up as Too Much Coffee Man (left).
But while it is meant to be “thought-provoking discussion of comic books’ and graphic novels’ digital transformation and comiXology Submit, revolutionary self-publishing platform for indie comics creators”, it will come over far more in a large red suit with a coffee cup on top.
C’mon guys. One more time.
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes For Marvel Comics’ Scarlet Spider, Royals And America - October 20, 2017
- Hot Rumour: ReedPOP Gets Into Bed With MCM Comic Con - October 20, 2017