There is no news as to whether or not Shannon will be fully suited up as Too Much Coffee Man (left).
But while it is meant to be “thought-provoking discussion of comic books’ and graphic novels’ digital transformation and comiXology Submit, revolutionary self-publishing platform for indie comics creators”, it will come over far more in a large red suit with a coffee cup on top.
C’mon guys. One more time.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017