There is no news as to whether or not Shannon will be fully suited up as Too Much Coffee Man (left).
But while it is meant to be “thought-provoking discussion of comic books’ and graphic novels’ digital transformation and comiXology Submit, revolutionary self-publishing platform for indie comics creators”, it will come over far more in a large red suit with a coffee cup on top.
C’mon guys. One more time.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017