This character poster apparently made its way online as a scan from the latest paper issue of Entertainment Weekly.
Here’s Sofia Vergara as Desdemona. As you’ll see, this is pretty much business as usual for the Machete movies.
Even if you could make guns to this design then wear and shoot them, the recoil effects would make sure you regret it pretty much right away.
Still, Machete Kills isn’t going to take place in the real world and this poster is about how overtly they can spike the mandatory violence with with sex, not any kind of ‘sense.’
The first film disobeyed several scientific principles in more or less every action sequence and that was part of its charm. Remind yourself with this not-safe-for-work Comic Con trailer from 2010.
Machete Kills will be along on September 13. I expect another Comic Con appearance, then, and likely another very lurid trailer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014