No comment on the film, then. I can, however, review his first ever tweet. Here it is.
Hey it’s Joss. I’m tweeting. I’m a member of the twitterati. I hath tweeth’d.It’s on. -Joss
— MuchAdoFilm (@MuchAdoFilm) March 7, 2013
Shorter than the original Shakespeare, but trimmed with care and, where relevant, expanded appropriately. There’s not a single new word, but some actions have been created to keep the whole thing flowing, moving in a cinematic fashion, not staying stuck in theatrical conventions.
Brilliantly cast, and performed with a wonderful lightness, with every joke landing perfectly. A technical wonder too, pulling off some simple tricks that bypass all of the normal shortfalls of a project completed on such a tight budget and under such time constraints.
And smaller than, say, The Avengers, but no less fun.
That’s my review. Of the tweet.
Honest. And now here’s the trailer for the film.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014