Promising to be rather distinct from the repeated plotlines of parts one and two, here’s our first look at the “epic conclusion to the Hangover trilogy.”
I have to say, I really like the Green Hat Films logo at the start of this teaser.
Stu seems angry. Maybe the poster was a bit more literal that I first assumed. Perhaps. A bit.
This trailer seems to be playing up the narrative, action and particularly the characters more than the jokes, at least for the most part. It’s working on the assumption that audiences are invested in these guys, and I guess the escalating box office between parts one and two suggests that might be right.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014