Sex sells. That is, if it’s Sex #1 by Joe Casey and Peter Kowalski from Image Comics.
But if you can’t afford the print copy, would you turn to digital? Sadly it’s not selling through ComiXology or Image’s app on Apple devices like the iPhone or iPad. As with the far harder Black Kiss 2 before it (though not with Butcher Baker), Apple have refused to allow a semi-sexually explicit comic through their system.
Image’s advice is;
Readers who wish to buy digital copies of SEX #1, which was in stores on March 6, and subsequent issues of the series, can purchase it on iBooks or directly from the the Image Comics website and then sync it to their iOS device and preferred app.
You can also buy it through the ComiXology website and synch it.
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017