Talked to Riley Rossmo about how prolific he has been of late. Super cool guy who gave me numerous sketches and signatures for free during the course of our conversation. He is by far one of the most generous and engaging creators I have met. He said he loves doing Bedlam but will be leaving the book over creative differences with Nick Spencer. He sounded bummed about the whole thing but wouldn’t bad mouth Spencer and encouraged me to give the new artist a chance. Riley said he needs to have more input in what he does or loses interest.
Man, where’s the old piss and vinegar when creators fall out? This is far too reasonable.
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017