Talked to Riley Rossmo about how prolific he has been of late. Super cool guy who gave me numerous sketches and signatures for free during the course of our conversation. He is by far one of the most generous and engaging creators I have met. He said he loves doing Bedlam but will be leaving the book over creative differences with Nick Spencer. He sounded bummed about the whole thing but wouldn’t bad mouth Spencer and encouraged me to give the new artist a chance. Riley said he needs to have more input in what he does or loses interest.
Man, where’s the old piss and vinegar when creators fall out? This is far too reasonable.
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017