Talked to Riley Rossmo about how prolific he has been of late. Super cool guy who gave me numerous sketches and signatures for free during the course of our conversation. He is by far one of the most generous and engaging creators I have met. He said he loves doing Bedlam but will be leaving the book over creative differences with Nick Spencer. He sounded bummed about the whole thing but wouldn’t bad mouth Spencer and encouraged me to give the new artist a chance. Riley said he needs to have more input in what he does or loses interest.
Man, where’s the old piss and vinegar when creators fall out? This is far too reasonable.
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018