Talked to Riley Rossmo about how prolific he has been of late. Super cool guy who gave me numerous sketches and signatures for free during the course of our conversation. He is by far one of the most generous and engaging creators I have met. He said he loves doing Bedlam but will be leaving the book over creative differences with Nick Spencer. He sounded bummed about the whole thing but wouldn’t bad mouth Spencer and encouraged me to give the new artist a chance. Riley said he needs to have more input in what he does or loses interest.
Man, where’s the old piss and vinegar when creators fall out? This is far too reasonable.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017