Two more creator owned pieces coming out this summer his planned series with Chaykin and one other he was very quiet about.
Fraction was very clear with FF, he writes it. He does not co-plot it with Mike Allred. Though Allred loves being on the book.
Also Joe Quinone is guesting for issue 6 to let Allred keep on schedule.
And the success of Hawkeye just makes Fraction smile.
Matt Fraction and I both wished that the Hawkeye Vol. 1 TPB had already been released. Me since absolutely love the series and Matt since he would have made a killing by selling it himself at the Con, not that I blame him for it or anything.
Well, no. Marvel’s trade paperback programme, as ever, remains a mystery.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018