Two more creator owned pieces coming out this summer his planned series with Chaykin and one other he was very quiet about.
Fraction was very clear with FF, he writes it. He does not co-plot it with Mike Allred. Though Allred loves being on the book.
Also Joe Quinone is guesting for issue 6 to let Allred keep on schedule.
And the success of Hawkeye just makes Fraction smile.
Matt Fraction and I both wished that the Hawkeye Vol. 1 TPB had already been released. Me since absolutely love the series and Matt since he would have made a killing by selling it himself at the Con, not that I blame him for it or anything.
Well, no. Marvel’s trade paperback programme, as ever, remains a mystery.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017