Two more creator owned pieces coming out this summer his planned series with Chaykin and one other he was very quiet about.
Fraction was very clear with FF, he writes it. He does not co-plot it with Mike Allred. Though Allred loves being on the book.
Also Joe Quinone is guesting for issue 6 to let Allred keep on schedule.
And the success of Hawkeye just makes Fraction smile.
Matt Fraction and I both wished that the Hawkeye Vol. 1 TPB had already been released. Me since absolutely love the series and Matt since he would have made a killing by selling it himself at the Con, not that I blame him for it or anything.
Well, no. Marvel’s trade paperback programme, as ever, remains a mystery.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017