Two more creator owned pieces coming out this summer his planned series with Chaykin and one other he was very quiet about.
Fraction was very clear with FF, he writes it. He does not co-plot it with Mike Allred. Though Allred loves being on the book.
Also Joe Quinone is guesting for issue 6 to let Allred keep on schedule.
And the success of Hawkeye just makes Fraction smile.
Matt Fraction and I both wished that the Hawkeye Vol. 1 TPB had already been released. Me since absolutely love the series and Matt since he would have made a killing by selling it himself at the Con, not that I blame him for it or anything.
Well, no. Marvel’s trade paperback programme, as ever, remains a mystery.
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017