As Marvel and James Gunn head towards production of their Guardians of the Galaxy movie, it’s worth checking the calendar and reminding yourself that the film won’t be out until August 2014. It’s early days yet, but that doesn’t mean we can’t speculate and obsess.
If it seems like we’ve been talking about this movie for years, it’s because we have. Kevin Feige first confirmed the film was in development in 2011. Okay, you’re reading this in a magazine so maybe that doesn’t seem so long gone, but if I published these very same words online, the magical time-distortion properties of the internet would make it seem like a lifetime ago.
So we’ve had plenty of time to chew on the prospect. Months of wondering and daydreaming. And now I, for one, am already quite invested in the film.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- I Think We’ve Already Seen A Good Look At Matt Reeves’ Take On Batman - April 30, 2017
- ‘Superman Vs KKK’ Headed To Film - April 29, 2017
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017