As Marvel and James Gunn head towards production of their Guardians of the Galaxy movie, it’s worth checking the calendar and reminding yourself that the film won’t be out until August 2014. It’s early days yet, but that doesn’t mean we can’t speculate and obsess.
If it seems like we’ve been talking about this movie for years, it’s because we have. Kevin Feige first confirmed the film was in development in 2011. Okay, you’re reading this in a magazine so maybe that doesn’t seem so long gone, but if I published these very same words online, the magical time-distortion properties of the internet would make it seem like a lifetime ago.
So we’ve had plenty of time to chew on the prospect. Months of wondering and daydreaming. And now I, for one, am already quite invested in the film.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017