As Marvel and James Gunn head towards production of their Guardians of the Galaxy movie, it’s worth checking the calendar and reminding yourself that the film won’t be out until August 2014. It’s early days yet, but that doesn’t mean we can’t speculate and obsess.
If it seems like we’ve been talking about this movie for years, it’s because we have. Kevin Feige first confirmed the film was in development in 2011. Okay, you’re reading this in a magazine so maybe that doesn’t seem so long gone, but if I published these very same words online, the magical time-distortion properties of the internet would make it seem like a lifetime ago.
So we’ve had plenty of time to chew on the prospect. Months of wondering and daydreaming. And now I, for one, am already quite invested in the film.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017