January is typically a little quiet on the vintage comics scene. There’s still activity and a steady stream of sales, of course, but the highest profile auctions of the year usually end in late November to leave plenty of buffer for Christmas, and then everyone has a bit of a post-holiday spending hangover in the early weeks of the New Year.
But as we get into February, collector’s thoughts again turn eagerly towards their vintage comics collections. The major auctions kick off again, the more winter cold we put behind us the more the convention buying season ramps up, and we all start to wonder what the year will bring for our collections.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016