January is typically a little quiet on the vintage comics scene. There’s still activity and a steady stream of sales, of course, but the highest profile auctions of the year usually end in late November to leave plenty of buffer for Christmas, and then everyone has a bit of a post-holiday spending hangover in the early weeks of the New Year.
But as we get into February, collector’s thoughts again turn eagerly towards their vintage comics collections. The major auctions kick off again, the more winter cold we put behind us the more the convention buying season ramps up, and we all start to wonder what the year will bring for our collections.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017