In 2009, Star Trek was reborn for an all-new generation of fans, thanks to an amazing reboot by J.J. Abrams, best known at the time for his television series Alias and Lost. While some die-hard Trek fans may feel a bit betrayed, as there are reports Abrams will be directing the first Disney Star Wars film, Episode VII, in 2015, they cannot deny what Abrams has meant to the revitalization of the Star Trek franchise. Now, with the sequel Into Darkness opening in a couple of months, the original crew of the USS Enterprise is again at the forefront of pop-culture, after decades of languishing trying to find new fans.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017