We know BOOM! Studios from the weekly comics they publish… but who really are the guys and gals making the decisions behind titles like Adventure Time, Hellraiser, Planet of the Apes, Deathmatch, and 2 Guns? What is the process they use for deciding which creators to bring in and how did they get Clive Barker to write the new Hellraiser? How did they turn an original creation into a big movie deal and just who is this Matt Gagnon fella who seems to be at the epi-center of one of indie comics most aggressive publishers? We talked with the third year Editor-in-Chief of BOOM! Studios to get the lowdown on his role, their publishing line, and the surprises they have in store for readers in 2013…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017