We know BOOM! Studios from the weekly comics they publish… but who really are the guys and gals making the decisions behind titles like Adventure Time, Hellraiser, Planet of the Apes, Deathmatch, and 2 Guns? What is the process they use for deciding which creators to bring in and how did they get Clive Barker to write the new Hellraiser? How did they turn an original creation into a big movie deal and just who is this Matt Gagnon fella who seems to be at the epi-center of one of indie comics most aggressive publishers? We talked with the third year Editor-in-Chief of BOOM! Studios to get the lowdown on his role, their publishing line, and the surprises they have in store for readers in 2013…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017
- IDW C2E2: Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby, Walt Simonson, Bernie Wrightson, Star Wars, DuckTales, And Lots Of Other Good Stuff - April 21, 2017