We know BOOM! Studios from the weekly comics they publish… but who really are the guys and gals making the decisions behind titles like Adventure Time, Hellraiser, Planet of the Apes, Deathmatch, and 2 Guns? What is the process they use for deciding which creators to bring in and how did they get Clive Barker to write the new Hellraiser? How did they turn an original creation into a big movie deal and just who is this Matt Gagnon fella who seems to be at the epi-center of one of indie comics most aggressive publishers? We talked with the third year Editor-in-Chief of BOOM! Studios to get the lowdown on his role, their publishing line, and the surprises they have in store for readers in 2013…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016
- Mantis, Baby Groot, And 60+ Screencaps From The New Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Trailer - December 3, 2016