We know BOOM! Studios from the weekly comics they publish… but who really are the guys and gals making the decisions behind titles like Adventure Time, Hellraiser, Planet of the Apes, Deathmatch, and 2 Guns? What is the process they use for deciding which creators to bring in and how did they get Clive Barker to write the new Hellraiser? How did they turn an original creation into a big movie deal and just who is this Matt Gagnon fella who seems to be at the epi-center of one of indie comics most aggressive publishers? We talked with the third year Editor-in-Chief of BOOM! Studios to get the lowdown on his role, their publishing line, and the surprises they have in store for readers in 2013…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017