Joe Quinones provided an update on the Zatanna/Black Cannery graphic novel with Paul Dini. He had some pages to show, which looked amazing, and mentioned that the reason for the delay are two-fold: (1.) That he was not the original artist (can’t remember who he said was) and (2.) The New 52 also threw a wrench into it, too. Nevertheless, he says its back on-track and I assume could be released sooner rather then later.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017