Mike Dringenberg is the co-creator of The Sandman, the DC comic he worked on, and is credited alongside Neil Gaiman and Sam Keith on every issue. So his signature on such items is often in demand.
And you might sometimes consider he’s a bit down on the whole signature game.
I was so stoked when I found out Mike Dringenberg was going to be at ECCC. Co-Creator of Death, designer of Desire – he is a huge part of the Sanman milieu.
I thought about cracking out my 9.8 #8 with Gaiman or my new #4 with Sam Kieth. But at the end of the day, with the dogpack handling my books, I figured it was easier to send a prepped raw book.
Thank god, I did not. Because here is what Mike Dringenberg did to my book:
It wasn’t for eBay… Sandfan has become Sadfan.
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan Returns to Ontario St. Comics to Film Final Scenes of Unbreakable Sequel, Glass - December 14, 2017