Mike Dringenberg is the co-creator of The Sandman, the DC comic he worked on, and is credited alongside Neil Gaiman and Sam Keith on every issue. So his signature on such items is often in demand.
And you might sometimes consider he’s a bit down on the whole signature game.
I was so stoked when I found out Mike Dringenberg was going to be at ECCC. Co-Creator of Death, designer of Desire – he is a huge part of the Sanman milieu.
I thought about cracking out my 9.8 #8 with Gaiman or my new #4 with Sam Kieth. But at the end of the day, with the dogpack handling my books, I figured it was easier to send a prepped raw book.
Thank god, I did not. Because here is what Mike Dringenberg did to my book:
It wasn’t for eBay… Sandfan has become Sadfan.
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018