Mike Dringenberg is the co-creator of The Sandman, the DC comic he worked on, and is credited alongside Neil Gaiman and Sam Keith on every issue. So his signature on such items is often in demand.
And you might sometimes consider he’s a bit down on the whole signature game.
I was so stoked when I found out Mike Dringenberg was going to be at ECCC. Co-Creator of Death, designer of Desire – he is a huge part of the Sanman milieu.
I thought about cracking out my 9.8 #8 with Gaiman or my new #4 with Sam Kieth. But at the end of the day, with the dogpack handling my books, I figured it was easier to send a prepped raw book.
Thank god, I did not. Because here is what Mike Dringenberg did to my book:
It wasn’t for eBay… Sandfan has become Sadfan.
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017