Know anybody in LA? Send this post to them.
Because, yesterday, I wrote this story.
Tonight, the screening of the Butchered Knights Of Badassdom happens at 7.30 at AMC Century City. Fan of Peter Dinklage or Summer Glau, Ryan Kwanten or Steve Zahn? Fan of Joe Lynch? Show them your support by going to this screening.
You won’t get in, but you don’t want to. Stand outside with placards. Let the potential distributors see that we want the director’s cut. We want the film to be finished.
Take pictures of yourself there. Or video. And send them to us at Bleeding Cool. And we’l run them.
Go in LARP cosplay if you want. Anything. Thanks.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014