Here’s that Iron Man 3 trailer we were telling you about last week. It’s a big one.
So, that trailer sells the epic scale of Iron Man 3, not the smaller, quieter, more personal moments. And that’s how they’re leaving us, I think – this is the last full trailer before the film is released across the world.
Incidentally, the film was slotted in for UK release on April 26th, now it’s going to be hitting on Thursday April 25th. The US release remains steady on Friday May 3rd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014