Batman And Robin will be changing its name every issue from issue 19…
BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #19
BATMAN AND RED HOOD #20
BATMAN AND BATGIRL #21
BATMAN AND CATWOMAN #22
BATMAN AND NIGHTWING #23
There you go.
And a number of Batman-related comics will be sporting the “Requiem” logo seen earlier today;
BATGIRL #18, BATMAN #18, BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #18, BATMAN, INCORPORATED #9, CATWOMAN #18, DETECTIVE COMICS #18, NIGHTWING #18, RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18 and TEEN TITANS #18.
Oddly not World’s Finest #10, out tomorrow, which has a graveside scene and stuff. But it is getting a second print and that print will have the Requiem logo on it.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017