Batman And Robin will be changing its name every issue from issue 19…
BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #19
BATMAN AND RED HOOD #20
BATMAN AND BATGIRL #21
BATMAN AND CATWOMAN #22
BATMAN AND NIGHTWING #23
There you go.
And a number of Batman-related comics will be sporting the “Requiem” logo seen earlier today;
BATGIRL #18, BATMAN #18, BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #18, BATMAN, INCORPORATED #9, CATWOMAN #18, DETECTIVE COMICS #18, NIGHTWING #18, RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18 and TEEN TITANS #18.
Oddly not World’s Finest #10, out tomorrow, which has a graveside scene and stuff. But it is getting a second print and that print will have the Requiem logo on it.
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018