Batman And Robin will be changing its name every issue from issue 19…
BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #19
BATMAN AND RED HOOD #20
BATMAN AND BATGIRL #21
BATMAN AND CATWOMAN #22
BATMAN AND NIGHTWING #23
There you go.
And a number of Batman-related comics will be sporting the “Requiem” logo seen earlier today;
BATGIRL #18, BATMAN #18, BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #18, BATMAN, INCORPORATED #9, CATWOMAN #18, DETECTIVE COMICS #18, NIGHTWING #18, RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18 and TEEN TITANS #18.
Oddly not World’s Finest #10, out tomorrow, which has a graveside scene and stuff. But it is getting a second print and that print will have the Requiem logo on it.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017