Batman And Robin will be changing its name every issue from issue 19…
BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #19
BATMAN AND RED HOOD #20
BATMAN AND BATGIRL #21
BATMAN AND CATWOMAN #22
BATMAN AND NIGHTWING #23
There you go.
And a number of Batman-related comics will be sporting the “Requiem” logo seen earlier today;
BATGIRL #18, BATMAN #18, BATMAN AND RED ROBIN #18, BATMAN, INCORPORATED #9, CATWOMAN #18, DETECTIVE COMICS #18, NIGHTWING #18, RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18 and TEEN TITANS #18.
Oddly not World’s Finest #10, out tomorrow, which has a graveside scene and stuff. But it is getting a second print and that print will have the Requiem logo on it.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017