Bruce Timm, like many of us, was disappointed with Cartoon Network’s decision to not pick-up Green Lantern the Animated Series for second season since he said it was one the best things he’s ever worked on, and considering his career, that’s saying something. Anyway, I asked if it really came to down to the lack of merchandising sales, as Bleeding Cool had previously reported regarding Young Justice. He said yes. Since the Ryan Reynolds’ film, retailers were stuck with film merchandise that just wasn’t selling. This lead to those retailers being very reluctant, if not downright refusing, to any carry merchandise from the Animated Series. Therefore, a lack of sales on that front lead to a lack revenue for an admittedly expensive CG Series.
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Draws His Gayest Deadpool Ever For Astonishing X-Men #13 - June 24, 2018