El Mayimbe of Latino Review is going for broke. His latest rumour is the internet equivalent of throwing a bottle of paraffin on the barbecue while laughing maniacally.
So, you can see the man recount his tall tale in the video below but, in short, here it is: Chris Nolan is producing Justice League, Zack Snyder will produce and possibly direct and Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne and Batman.
Put that in the believe-it-when-you-see-it file. And tell me, from the gut: how plausible does it sound to you, right now?
And having thought about it, and run the numbers for a bit?
I wonder what El Mayimbe’s new drive for publicity is all about? I wonder how long he thinks he can keep dealing from this particular pack before he’s all out of cards?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014