Now it seems the Scott Snyder/Jim Lee’s Superman book is to be called “Superman Unchained“.
And while there’s no doubt a little Django in that derivation, it also goes to the heart of one of the most potent and indeed trademarkable images, that of Superman breaking chains, held tight around his chest.
In comics – and spinoff merchandose – over seventy-odd years…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017