Image Comics has been giving away tickets for people to but the new debut issue of Sex by Joe Casey and Piotr Kowalski at ECCC this morning. And it’s just gone on sale to a heaving sweaty mass of bodies.
Retailer Larry Doherty has his own plan however, tweeting;
Never pay for SEX again. Wednesday buy ANY @ImageComics tpb I’ll personally give you SEX for FREE.
If you’re not sure how enticing that it, it will be a five hundred copy limited edition from Larry’s Comics and Jetpack Comics. Who will also be doing the same deal…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017