Image Comics has been giving away tickets for people to but the new debut issue of Sex by Joe Casey and Piotr Kowalski at ECCC this morning. And it’s just gone on sale to a heaving sweaty mass of bodies.
Retailer Larry Doherty has his own plan however, tweeting;
Never pay for SEX again. Wednesday buy ANY @ImageComics tpb I’ll personally give you SEX for FREE.
If you’re not sure how enticing that it, it will be a five hundred copy limited edition from Larry’s Comics and Jetpack Comics. Who will also be doing the same deal…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018