He told our intrepid reporter at ECCC that “he was planning to meet with Gail this weekend to work on the project. Not just that, but it is also half-way done. Why all the delays and why only half-way? Mainly due to the New 52 and that the last-half’s ending required a character that was relaunched in the New 52 and, therefore, wasn’t available. That character is, none other then, Swamp Thing. He went on to say that they now have permission to use him and he will be in the book.”
Swamp and plastic. A heady mix. Three years ago, in an earlier version of this rumour, Ethan said;
This is fantastically incorrect, for like 5 different reasons! Unless it’s a joke….?
If it’s a joke, it’s one he’s still telling.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017