He told our intrepid reporter at ECCC that “he was planning to meet with Gail this weekend to work on the project. Not just that, but it is also half-way done. Why all the delays and why only half-way? Mainly due to the New 52 and that the last-half’s ending required a character that was relaunched in the New 52 and, therefore, wasn’t available. That character is, none other then, Swamp Thing. He went on to say that they now have permission to use him and he will be in the book.”
Swamp and plastic. A heady mix. Three years ago, in an earlier version of this rumour, Ethan said;
This is fantastically incorrect, for like 5 different reasons! Unless it’s a joke….?
If it’s a joke, it’s one he’s still telling.
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017
- Avatar Press Runs 75% Off ComiXology Sale: Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, And More - July 28, 2017