He told our intrepid reporter at ECCC that “he was planning to meet with Gail this weekend to work on the project. Not just that, but it is also half-way done. Why all the delays and why only half-way? Mainly due to the New 52 and that the last-half’s ending required a character that was relaunched in the New 52 and, therefore, wasn’t available. That character is, none other then, Swamp Thing. He went on to say that they now have permission to use him and he will be in the book.”
Swamp and plastic. A heady mix. Three years ago, in an earlier version of this rumour, Ethan said;
This is fantastically incorrect, for like 5 different reasons! Unless it’s a joke….?
If it’s a joke, it’s one he’s still telling.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017