He told our intrepid reporter at ECCC that “he was planning to meet with Gail this weekend to work on the project. Not just that, but it is also half-way done. Why all the delays and why only half-way? Mainly due to the New 52 and that the last-half’s ending required a character that was relaunched in the New 52 and, therefore, wasn’t available. That character is, none other then, Swamp Thing. He went on to say that they now have permission to use him and he will be in the book.”
Swamp and plastic. A heady mix. Three years ago, in an earlier version of this rumour, Ethan said;
This is fantastically incorrect, for like 5 different reasons! Unless it’s a joke….?
If it’s a joke, it’s one he’s still telling.
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018
- “The Answers They Seek Lie Only With Her” – Shout Sheet for Agents Of SHIELD’s The Last Day - January 17, 2018
- Batman #39, Action Comics #761 And The Temptations Of Wonder Woman (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018