The Phantom Stranger is being renamed Trinity Of Sin: The Phantom Stranger.
Now we have Trinity Of Sin: Pandora.
Can Trinity Of Sin: The Question be far behind?
After all, two Trinity books without a third does seem rather lacking… and there was a little bit of a potential tiny tease at the DC ECCC panel that just wrapped.
So you know, who knows?
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017