This week Jason Staveley and I discuss the power of a good twist plotline – but don’t worry, we won’t spoil any; I review Oz the Great and Powerful and explain just how it is and isn’t connected to the 1939 MGM film; we chat about the appeal of different animation styles, particularly stop motion; and there are also reviews of some of the week’s new releases including Chan-Wook Park‘s remarkable Stoker.
Don’t forget that you can listen to Jason and myself discussing films on Monday and Friday mornings on Glide FM. The podcast is typically published on a Friday, but… this week, something happened.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014