Man, we ran this story months ago. I honestly had forgoten about it.
At ECCC, Gail Simone just announced that The Ventriloquist will return to the New 52 in Batgirl. And this time she’s female. Here’s the cover for issue 20…
Ethan Van Sciver also talked about giving Bruce Wayne a life changing moment that DC Comics almost didn’t let them go with…
James Robinson also talked about pitching a Shade series with Batman and the Immortal Gods in it, hoping that Batman’s inclusion might get it made… and that Earth 2’s WTF cover will feature two new characters that no one will be able to expect to see coming.
And this September will also have, you know, big stuff, as with issue 1 and issue 0…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017