So a few things to wake up to from yesterday’s first day at ECCC.
We heard that 100 Bullets would be returning a while ago, and now it’s been confirmed. Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso will create a new 100 Bullets series called Brother Lono.
Batman will see an eleven part story by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo begin with #21. Snyder didn;t give any details, but Bleeding Cool can tell you that this is the “Early Years” story with The Riddler that will follow Batman #0… at least to start with.
Bill Willingham had an entertaining experience during his ECCC panel, being flashed from the doorway by a young woman. “Sometimes I love my life” he wrote.
Concern about mounted police monitoring the ECCC line led to this classic exchange;
CBR showed off a bunch of new Dark Horse covers to a bunch of new Dark Horse comics.
Swag from the show… someone’s making some Nowhere Men cash!
All hail Jessica Nigri.
Monkeybrain launched a surprise digital comic, Frost, by Brandon Jerwa, Eric S. Trautmann and Giovanni Timpano, at ECCC.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017