You’re an artist on a comic book. Suddenly the comic book becomes mega hot for one issue. Your comp copies arrive (if you work for DC). What do you do?
If you’re Chris Burnham, you sign them, you sketch a sad Batman on the cover in silver pen, put it on eBay and let people bid it up into the three figures with two days left to go.
That’s a sad Batman.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017