You’re an artist on a comic book. Suddenly the comic book becomes mega hot for one issue. Your comp copies arrive (if you work for DC). What do you do?
If you’re Chris Burnham, you sign them, you sketch a sad Batman on the cover in silver pen, put it on eBay and let people bid it up into the three figures with two days left to go.
That’s a sad Batman.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018