You’re an artist on a comic book. Suddenly the comic book becomes mega hot for one issue. Your comp copies arrive (if you work for DC). What do you do?
If you’re Chris Burnham, you sign them, you sketch a sad Batman on the cover in silver pen, put it on eBay and let people bid it up into the three figures with two days left to go.
That’s a sad Batman.
- The Spoilery Titles Of Marvel/Netflix’s Iron Fist Episodes, Who Directed Them, And Why The DVD Will Be 18 Rated In The UK - January 23, 2017
- K Perkins Returns To DC In April, Writing Superwoman Monthly Comic - January 23, 2017
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017