You’re an artist on a comic book. Suddenly the comic book becomes mega hot for one issue. Your comp copies arrive (if you work for DC). What do you do?
If you’re Chris Burnham, you sign them, you sketch a sad Batman on the cover in silver pen, put it on eBay and let people bid it up into the three figures with two days left to go.
That’s a sad Batman.
- Photos: Doctor Who Cosplay Show Hits A Few Bumps In The Time Vortex - July 23, 2017
- When R2 And C-3PO Met Big Bird: How Lucasfilm Marketed Star Wars In The ’70s And ’80s - July 23, 2017
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017