Aaron Haaland writes;
This one’s about spoilers, why I’ve grown to dislike them, why they happen, all my opinions on the issue. I come down pretty evenly on the haters and the publishers. These are just my personal opinions and suggestions, so try not to get too butthurt if you disagree with me.
I don’t actually talk the recently spoiled stories (Batman and Spider-man) until about five minutes in after a segment break. Then I really get into how I feel about Batman Inc and Superior Spider-man. Wanna talk spoilers? Let’s do it!
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017