Aaron Haaland writes;
This one’s about spoilers, why I’ve grown to dislike them, why they happen, all my opinions on the issue. I come down pretty evenly on the haters and the publishers. These are just my personal opinions and suggestions, so try not to get too butthurt if you disagree with me.
I don’t actually talk the recently spoiled stories (Batman and Spider-man) until about five minutes in after a segment break. Then I really get into how I feel about Batman Inc and Superior Spider-man. Wanna talk spoilers? Let’s do it!
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018