Aaron Haaland writes;
This one’s about spoilers, why I’ve grown to dislike them, why they happen, all my opinions on the issue. I come down pretty evenly on the haters and the publishers. These are just my personal opinions and suggestions, so try not to get too butthurt if you disagree with me.
I don’t actually talk the recently spoiled stories (Batman and Spider-man) until about five minutes in after a segment break. Then I really get into how I feel about Batman Inc and Superior Spider-man. Wanna talk spoilers? Let’s do it!
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017