Aaron Haaland writes;
This one’s about spoilers, why I’ve grown to dislike them, why they happen, all my opinions on the issue. I come down pretty evenly on the haters and the publishers. These are just my personal opinions and suggestions, so try not to get too butthurt if you disagree with me.
I don’t actually talk the recently spoiled stories (Batman and Spider-man) until about five minutes in after a segment break. Then I really get into how I feel about Batman Inc and Superior Spider-man. Wanna talk spoilers? Let’s do it!
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017