And while I assumed the character would have been a casualty of The Last Great Time War, what with her last known address being Gallifrey, it does seem that she might be coming back.
Now, Twitter is mainly a public forum with some private functions, and while the user who tweeted Jameson did so publicly, he’s got some misgivings about his tweet being used as a news source or point of discussion. As such, I won’t name him or quote him.
But here’s the reply made by Jameson after a comment about classic characters appearing in the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special:
None of us knows yet what’s going on, just told to keep the days free. Mmmmmmmmm intriguing
Now, this comment is no less interesting because it was made publicly than if Jameson had told it to me personally in an interview. I think it’s fair for us to respond to this and comment upon it. Of course, I would have found it preferable if Jameson was speaking to me personally so we could talk on and get more context, but the fact remains: this comment has implications.
Questions have been raised, and while we don’t have the answers, they are worth considering, don’t you think?
Things will have to firm up pretty soon as production draws ever nearer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014