For your chance to see an early screening of Eran Creevy‘s Welcome to the Punch in central London, read this official blurb carefully and follow the instructions therein. And best of luck.
To celebrate the release of Welcome to the Punch in cinemas on 15th March, we are giving you the chance win tickets to an exclusive screening of the film in London’s Leicester Square on March 5th that will be introduced by Director Eran Creevy along with lead actor Mark Strong.
Welcome to the Punch is the new, London-based action thriller from director Eran Creevy. With a strong British cast that also includes James McAvoy, BAFTA nominated Andrea Riseborough (Shadow Dancer), David Morrisey (The Walking Dead) and Peter Mullan (Tyrannosaur), Welcome to the Punch promises to be a must see British drama for 2013.
Ex-criminal Jacob Sternwood (Mark Strong) is forced to return to London when his son is involved in a heist gone wrong. This gives his nemesis, detective Max Lewinsky (James McAvoy), one last chance to catch the man he’s always been after
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to this exclusive screening of Welcome to the Punch on the 5th March and be in with a chance of brushing shoulders with some the films fantastic cast, all you have to do is to follow Bleeding Cool and retweet our special competition tweet.
We’ll be in touch with the winner at the beginning of next week so keep an eye on your Twitter DMs.
Terms and Conditions.
• Competition will close on Monday 4th March
• Open to UK participants only
• Prize for the two main winners is a pair of tickets to the preview screening in London on 5th March
• Travel and accommodation is not included
• In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site.
• Winners name, contact number and e-mail address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.