Prep and early photography on Anchorman 2 seems to be underway in Atlanta, Georgia right now. Several members of the cast and crew have been seen out and about in the area – though not so far in costume. We’ll have to wait a little longer for our first paparazzi shots of those tremendous styles, I’m afraid.
And then one Atlanta casting agency today sent out the following casting call:
Do you look like John C. Reilly? We’re seeking a caucasian male, 6’2″, any age. THIS SHOOTS TOMORROW, FEB 28th. Please submit your stats and 3 photos to TeachMan2ATL@gmail.com with the subject line JOHNNY DOUBLE.
Best guess is that they’ll be shooting a scene with Reilly tomorrow, fitting into his schedule. I’m under the impression that he doesn’t have a huge role in the film.
Adam McKay has already talked about how he wants the cast of this sequel to be wall-to-wall high-quality, slam-dunking players. Even still, Reilly might stand out as one of the best.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014