There are lots of Lokis. Lots of Robins. Lots of Captain Americas, Batmen, Supergirls. Wolverines, Hellboys, Ramona Flowers and a plentitude of zombies.
But there are some characters who I haven’t seen portrayed on the convention floor yet. And would love to. Anyone care to rise to the challenge for these?
Alan Moore’s Frank Metterton From Jimmy’s End
The Naked Giant from Saga (just stitch on a medium sized beanbag… (thanks to Si Fuller for that mental image)
The Hawkeye Initiative
The Winged Swamp Thing
Batcow. I don’t know how. But someone try. Maybe borrow a costume from a local pantomine company and embellish it?
And Boy Chimney from Dial H. Please. Please.
Or do you have any better ideas?
- An Earth/Krypton War, And More Comic Book Futures, Revealed Today – Action Comics #996, Judgement Day #1, X-Men Blue #20 SPOILERS - January 24, 2018
- Shout Sheet For Agents Of SHIELD S05E09 – The Revolution Begins - January 24, 2018
- Marvel 2-In-One #2 Gives Us a New Timeline for the Marvel Universe - January 24, 2018
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018