There are lots of Lokis. Lots of Robins. Lots of Captain Americas, Batmen, Supergirls. Wolverines, Hellboys, Ramona Flowers and a plentitude of zombies.
But there are some characters who I haven’t seen portrayed on the convention floor yet. And would love to. Anyone care to rise to the challenge for these?
Alan Moore’s Frank Metterton From Jimmy’s End
The Naked Giant from Saga (just stitch on a medium sized beanbag… (thanks to Si Fuller for that mental image)
The Hawkeye Initiative
The Winged Swamp Thing
Batcow. I don’t know how. But someone try. Maybe borrow a costume from a local pantomine company and embellish it?
And Boy Chimney from Dial H. Please. Please.
Or do you have any better ideas?
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017