There are lots of Lokis. Lots of Robins. Lots of Captain Americas, Batmen, Supergirls. Wolverines, Hellboys, Ramona Flowers and a plentitude of zombies.
But there are some characters who I haven’t seen portrayed on the convention floor yet. And would love to. Anyone care to rise to the challenge for these?
Alan Moore’s Frank Metterton From Jimmy’s End
The Naked Giant from Saga (just stitch on a medium sized beanbag… (thanks to Si Fuller for that mental image)
The Hawkeye Initiative
The Winged Swamp Thing
Batcow. I don’t know how. But someone try. Maybe borrow a costume from a local pantomine company and embellish it?
And Boy Chimney from Dial H. Please. Please.
Or do you have any better ideas?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017