There are lots of Lokis. Lots of Robins. Lots of Captain Americas, Batmen, Supergirls. Wolverines, Hellboys, Ramona Flowers and a plentitude of zombies.
But there are some characters who I haven’t seen portrayed on the convention floor yet. And would love to. Anyone care to rise to the challenge for these?
Alan Moore’s Frank Metterton From Jimmy’s End
The Naked Giant from Saga (just stitch on a medium sized beanbag… (thanks to Si Fuller for that mental image)
The Hawkeye Initiative
The Winged Swamp Thing
Batcow. I don’t know how. But someone try. Maybe borrow a costume from a local pantomine company and embellish it?
And Boy Chimney from Dial H. Please. Please.
Or do you have any better ideas?
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017