It may be a little sudden. It is definitely premature. But when has that ever stopped Bleeding Cool?
Because, whatever happens in Batman Inc #8, Batman will need a Robin. And there seems to be pretty much one candidate outstanding. A certain Harper Row. First appearance for a panel in the DC New 52 Batman #1, a longer appearance in Batman #7, a more significant story in Batman #12 and about to narrate the next issue, Batman #18. If you’re looking for major appearances of the next Robin, these might do you well.
As for DC Comics, they did advise comic shop owners to up their orders of Batman Inc #8 to reflect the media interest – i.e,, they’d already lined up the New York Post article to run. But they didn’t advise that shop owners also increase their orders on Batman And Robin #18, which looks like it will most definitely be dealing with the events of Batman Inc #8 in a big way.
And the issue after that, #19 with its WTF cover, seems to show Batman and… someone. but who?
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017