Limited to three thousand copies, it can’t be bought in stores and it’s only available to members of their “Power-Up Rewards” club, and can only be bought with rewards points.
So a) there aren’t that many of them comparatively, b) most people who have bought them have basically got them for free and may not realise their collectible potential, c) those who do realise have been able to sell them for over $130 each on eBay and d) there are still copies available for anyone with a few thousand spare reward points,
If that’s you, go fill your boots.
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017