Enjoy. I may highlight certain bits…
“This is an action-adventure game based on characters from the Deadpool comic book franchise. Players assume the role of Deadpool, a mercenary on a mission to hunt down and capture an evil millionaire. As players traverse enemy strongholds, they use an assortment of melee weapons (swords, sais, giant hammers) and firearms (pistols, machine guns, shotguns) to kill human soldiers and mutant enemies.
“Battles are frenetic and accompanied by screams of pain, gunfire, and large blood-splatter effects. Some attacks result in dismemberment or decapitations; body parts and bloodstains can be seen on the ground. Players can also employ stealth attacks, in which close-up camera angles depict more severe damage against enemies. Throughout the game, the protagonist provides irreverent commentary and jokes amidst the exaggerated acts of violence (e.g., “No guts no glory” when hanging from his entrails; “Oh that’s gonna leave a mark” when dismembering an enemy; “That’s because you have more comics than me” when repeatedly beating a character on the ground).
“The dialogue also contains mature humor, sexual material and innuendo (e.g., “Two less herpes cases to worry about,” “The pipe I was offered gives way more pleasure,” “So if I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?”). Other instances of mature humor include an extended toilet scene and the pumping up of an inflatable doll. During the course of the game, the protagonist is briefly shown reaching for and groping a woman’s breasts; in another, he is depicted grabbing an inflatable doll’s breast while in a hot tub. The words “f**k,” “sh*t,” and “a*shole” are heard in dialogue.”
So… who’s going to tell One Millon Moms?
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018