This video starts with a warning that there will be “some upsetting scenes.” Seems fair enough.
Being a zombie certainly looked a good deal cosier in Warm Bodies.
In The Flesh will pick up the BBC Three thread from Being Human come Sunday March 17th, we believe, though the final schedule is yet to be confirmed.
The show’s official blurb simply says:
Set after a zombie uprising, treated zombies are rehabilitated back into society.
There’s a lot more, including interviews with the cast, writer Dominic Mitchell and director Jonny Campbell, at the BBC Media Centre.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014