Here’s an officially released design drawing for the new Spider-Man suit as it will appear in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Or bits of it. We don’t get to see the funky new web shooters or if Spidey has developed better soles for his feet. We certainly don’t get to see if he’s started to wear a really boxy safety cup or not.
Because I totally would.
Okay… the eyes are bigger. But I know that because I’ve been told it. At first glance, though, that seems to be all there. I’ll have to defer to the wisdom of Spider experts.
Or go get my copy of the first film and pause it. But don’t make me have to go digging for that. It’s in my messy pile.
That Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be along next May. Thanks to Coming Soon for the picture.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014