The Minister of Industry and Commerce:
After looking at Law number 35 of the year 2012 concerning the protection of consumers, and more closely at article 16 of the law;
And building upon the request of the Ministry of Interior;
And taking into account the public’s safety;
And building on the suggestion of the secretary to the ministry of Trade;
The following has been decided:
It is prohibited to import the “Revolution Mask” or anything similar to it that conceals the face.
It is up to the secretary of the Ministry of Trade as well as all who specialize in the kingdom’s ports – each with their own jurisdiction – to execute this decision and to do so beginning at the date of its publication and to publish it in official newspapers.
Minister of Industry and Commerce,
Hassan Bin-Abdallah Fakhro
The “Revolution” mask is the Guy Fawkes mask, popularised by Anonymous, Occupy and the Arab Spring based on its appearance in the V For Vendetta movie and original design in the V For Vendetta comic by David Lloyd.
And once again, life imitates art.
- Who Is Wolverine Missing Seeing This Week? Amazing Spider-Man #797! (Spoilers) - January 24, 2018
- An Earth/Krypton War, And More Comic Book Futures, Revealed Today – Action Comics #996, Judgement Day #1, X-Men Blue #20 SPOILERS - January 24, 2018
- Shout Sheet For Agents Of SHIELD S05E09 – The Revolution Begins - January 24, 2018
- Marvel 2-In-One #2 Gives Us a New Timeline for the Marvel Universe - January 24, 2018
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018