Back in September, we ran a story that indicated that the Marvel comic X-Treme X-Men, featuring Marvel characters from parallel dimensions, included a Wolverine who the comic implied had a romantic relationship with his universe’s version of Hercules. Who’d already been established in our universe as being bisexual. Or, noting his godly ways, omnisexual. So, gay wolverine basically, though it was just implied.
Now? Not so much of the implied. In X-Treme X-Men #9 last month we got a few suggestive scenes…
But it would take until last week’s X-Treme X-Men #10 for us to get…
Sorry for not getting to this sooner, I was blinded by Batwoman.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017