Back in September, we ran a story that indicated that the Marvel comic X-Treme X-Men, featuring Marvel characters from parallel dimensions, included a Wolverine who the comic implied had a romantic relationship with his universe’s version of Hercules. Who’d already been established in our universe as being bisexual. Or, noting his godly ways, omnisexual. So, gay wolverine basically, though it was just implied.
Now? Not so much of the implied. In X-Treme X-Men #9 last month we got a few suggestive scenes…
But it would take until last week’s X-Treme X-Men #10 for us to get…
Sorry for not getting to this sooner, I was blinded by Batwoman.
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017